Entrepreneurs must incorporate into their work team individuals with a strategic mentality and background whose main role is to be in charge of evaluating all the uncertainty factors that surround the company, in order to empower them to emerge successfully from the daily battles they face as business leader, in an agile way and with results.
The strategist is a curious person who challenges the “status-quo”, adding value through the formulation of strategies based on facts. The strategies you develop for the success of a company should never be static, on the contrary. These are altered according to the results that are obtained.
An effective strategist is constantly studying everything related to his client: results, competitors, and industry trends. For a strategist, the success of his client comes first.
- Relocate resources - economic and human - in the corporation constantly.
- Building strategic capacities in key places in the organization.
- Identify business development opportunities, including marketing and sales.
- Generation of ideas and recommendations that have an internal and external impact on the business.
- Evaluate the short, medium and long term trends of the market.
With the global changes in the market, the role of the traditional strategist is increasingly changing. Beyond planning the annual strategic plan, today's strategist constantly reviews the established plan and has the ability to incorporate innovation as part of strategy development and delivery. How do you innovate? Looking for more and more dynamic ways to create tangible impact for the business leader and their company.
- Fact-based analysis to identify significant changes in the industry in order to develop or strengthen a competitive advantage.
- Seeks organic growth and drives high performance in your client's business.
- Develops strategic capabilities and designs special projects to meet business strategy.
- You ask the right questions, examine critical assumptions, and make your organization a hub of learning.
- It ensures that the designed strategy is synthesized in such a way that it is concise and easy to communicate to the entire work team.
- You have the ability to make informed projections and generate unique insights on how to go to market for growth.
- Identify opportunities for the creation of unique sources of value that can keep the strategy ahead of external trends and competitors.
- They have their sights set on the horizon, identifying any situation that may cause changes to how the industry works.
Your role as an executive is increasingly committed to multiple functions within the business, causing strategies focused on growth and sustainability to not be fulfilled as quickly as you want.
The role of the strategist is key in the progress of your business in the areas of operations, marketing, internal and external communication, and finance.